Refractory Castable Melt Steel Fiber for Refractory Material
|FOB Price:||US $3,050-4,550 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,050-4,550/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HVS ML304/25/. 50ST
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Straight
- Standard: ASTM A820
- Trademark: HARVEST
- Specification: 0.5mm*25mm
- HS Code: 73269090
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Aspect Ratio: 50
- Transport Package: 50*20kg Cartons Then on Fumigation Pallet
- Origin: Dalian, China
1. Type: ML304/25/.50ST
2. Materials: Stainless Steel
3. Grade: 304
4. Standard: ASTM A820
|Variety||Chemical Composition (%)|
|Aspect ratio range||Configuration & Shape|
Refractory materials are ones that retain their strength at high temperatures. Refractory materials
are used in linings for furnaces, kilns, incinerators and reactors. They are also used to make crucibles
and moulds for casting glass and metals and for surfacing flame deflector systems for rocket launch
structures. The iron and steel industry uses approximately 70% of all refractory's produced.
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : HARVEST stainless steel fiber 's unique packaging technology - steel fibers
alined in carton:
1.Paper Bags + Pallet (10kg / 20kg / 25kg paper bags for you to choose);
2.Cartons + Pallet ( 1kg / 5kg / 10kg / 20kg / 25kg cartons for you to choose);
* Net Weight : 800 kg / 900 kg /960kg/1000kg/1200kg per pallet for you to choose;
*Plastic Pallet / Wooden Pallet for you to choose.
Delivery Details : 7-15 days
1) Design for your engineering
2) Produce high quality products
3) Professional foreign trade team
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-15 days if the goods are in stock.
or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance,
balance before shippment.